Last Updated: February 13th, 2004
This started out as a FAQ (or "Frequently Asked Questions," for those of you out of the acronym loop), but it soon became obvious that our readers don't ask questions so much as make demands and threats. But that's not to say that they never ask a question either. So in an effort to stem the tide, we've put together this list of...
Frequently Received Emails
By the misinformants
1. UPDATE BITCH!
Just let it go already, man. The dream is over. We know you have lots of options when it comes to wasting a few hours online during your busy workday, and we're flattered that you chose us. We had a good run together, baby. If you still for some reason can't get enough of us, check out our solo projects.
2. Hey can you send me a picture of the Playstation 3 if you dont mine or something or somewhat of what it will look like?
Okay folks. We know that the comedy was deftly subtle in that feature, but come on! Do you really think that we have... er... I mean, no, we can't send you any pictures of the PS3, because Sony has sworn us to secrecy. Try Ask Yahoo. They can't keep a secret.
3. I don't think your site is funny.
So... why don't you read something else, Complainy McBitch?
4. get a life u mother fuck cock suking son of a bitch loser that has no life but lie about stupid thing like gay ass imagenary PS3's you low life scum
between ur dads toes.
Okay, now that that's out of the way... Next!
5. Are you going to write a review of (name of movie)?
Unlikely. Marcus has been doing the misreviews under different names for about six years now, and the truth is, he's run out of clever things to say. With that disclaimer, if you still want to hear what he has to say, check out the movie page on marcus132's LiveJournal.
6. You think you're so smart, but everything you write is TOTAL BULLSHIT! You have no factual information, and half of the stuff you do say is totally wrong! Maybe you should do some fact checking before you write stuff on your web site.
We sincerely apologize for any misinformation that misinformer.com may contain.
7. Google told me there were nude pictures of Jodie Sweetin here, but I can't find them. Where are they?
Listen up, perverts: Just because we happened to mention the words "Jodie Sweetin" and "nude" on the same page one time doesn't mean we have a huge cache of Stephanie Tanner porn. Candace Cameron, on the other hand...
All content © 1999-2007 misinformer.com.
You've got questions, we've got beach balls.